Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Today, to celebrate the new year, I rode my bike 2.5 miles. That's one lap around the neighborhood. 5 months ago I pulled my bike out of the shed, pumped up the tires and rode the same 2.5 miles. What a difference! I thought I would have a heart attack when I did this last summer. It actually felt good to do it today.

I never thought I'd love riding the bike like I do. It completely changes the way I feel about myself. This is why I wish I could make a living do it so I could do it all the time, but I've got to pay the mortgage so I'll just have to stay behind the wheel of the big truck.

So here's to a new year. May it be full of hope, success and good times. Lots of love, laughter and warm hugs to everyone.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment