Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh, Please be an invisible fence!

On tonight's ride as I was coming up Pine Street I encountered a big dog running through a yard with no fence. I had never seen the dog before. I peddled as fast as I could praying "Please be an invisible fence". Then the dog crossed the ditch between the road and the yard and was now on my heels. After some distance I thought the dog had given up and I stopped peddling. Then I heard...huff, huff, huff. I panicked and hauled "A" again not looking back the rest of the way home.

Today was the eleventh day in a row on the bike. I know that's no really significant yet, but we'll see how far I can get. How about I make a goal to do 30 days in a row and then go from there? Yeah, that's sounds good. 30 days in a row on the bike, rain or shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment